Richterová in 2021
|Prague 10 Council member|
11 October 2014 – 11 October 2018
|Member of the Chamber of Deputies|
|Assumed office |
21 October 2017
|Vice-chairwoman of the Czech Pirate Party|
6 January 2018 – 8 January 2022
|Deputy Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies|
|Assumed office |
10 November 2021
|Born|| (1985-01-21) 21 January 1985 (age 37)|
České Budějovice, Czechoslovakia
|Political party||Czech Pirate Party|
|Alma mater||Charles University|
Olga Richterová (born 21 January 1985) is a Czech linguist and politician. She was the vice-chairwoman of the Czech Pirate Party from January 2018 to January 2022 and is a member of the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Republic since the 2017 legislative election. Richterová was re-elected in the October 2021 Czech legislative election on a joint list of the Pirates and Mayors electoral alliance and became a vice-president of the Chamber of Deputies.
Life and career
Richterová was born on 21 January 1985 in České Budějovice in southern Bohemia and grew up in Choltice in the Pardubice Region. She studied linguistics, English and German translation at the Faculty of Arts, Charles University in Prague. Richterová joined the Czech Pirate Party in 2014 and has been a council member of Prague 10 district in 2014 to 2018 prior to being elected Deputy of the Parliament of the Czech Republic in the 2017 legislative election. Her political agenda has been housing legislation, social policy and urban planning policy. She serves as the vice-chairwoman of the parliamentary Committee on Social Policy from 19 December 2017.
She was elected vice-chairwoman of the party in January 2018. In January 2020, she was re-elected as party vice-chairwoman. Richterová led the Pirates and Mayors electoral alliance in the Prague region in the October 2021 Czech legislative election and was re-elected. Subsequently, she became a vice-president of the Chamber of Deputies.
- ^ "PhDr. Olga Richterová, Ph.D." (in Czech). Czech Pirate Party. Retrieved 13 July 2022.
- ^ a b PhDr. Olga Richterová, Ph.D.. psp.cz. Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Republic.
- ^ a b Sattler, Robert (23 October 2017). "Historický milník. Piráti jsou první stranou, která bude mít ve sněmovně sourozence" (in Czech). Lidové noviny.
- ^ a b Kopecký, Josef (7 January 2018). "Slíbili jsme být hlídacími psy a snažíme se, říká místopředsedkyně Pirátů" (in Czech). Mladá fronta DNES.
- ^ Apolena Rychlíková. Bydlení je klíč. Rozhovor s Olgou Richterovou (in Czech). a2larm.cz 19.06.18
- ^ "Předsedou Pirátů opět Bartoš, místopředsedkyní Richterová". ceskenoviny.cz (in Czech). 10 January 2020.
- ^ Kandidáti pro volby do poslanecké sněmovny 2021: Na koho strany vsadily v krajích?. e15.cz. 6. října 2021.
- ^ "V čele sněmovny usedla Pekarová Adamová. Jeden post místopředsedy se nepodařilo obsadit" (in Czech). ČT24. 10 November 2021.
- ^ Olga Richterová. ČEMU VĚŘÍM (in Czech). Respekt Blog. 7. 2. 2013.
- Media related to Olga Richterová at Wikimedia Commons
- Olga Richterová on Czech Pirate Party website
- Zdeněk Hřib
- Petr Třešnák
- Young Pirates
- Pirátské listy
- π Institute
- European Pirate Party
- Greens–European Free Alliance
- Pirate Parties International