|Date of birth||(2002-03-15) 15 March 2002 (age 20)|
|Place of birth||The Netherlands|
|2022–||→ SV Spakenburg (loan)||0||(0)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 28 August 2022|
Luuk Admiraal (born 15 March 2002) is a Dutch footballer who plays for SV Spakenburg on loan from Excelsior Rotterdam.
Admiraal signed for Excelsior Rotterdam in January 2022, signing for a year and a half with the option for another season after impressing at lower league side ASWH. Admiraal had in the summer of 2021 previously turned down a move to ADO Den Haag for fear of his growth being stunted without regular first team football. He was subsequently awarded the ‘Gouden Bal’ (Golden Ball) award for the best player in the Tweede Divisie in 2021, despite ASWH battling relegation.
Admiraal played his first minutes for Excelsior in the promotion play off on 29 May 2022 against Den Haag, appearing as a substitute. The match ended 4–4 after extra time, and went to penalty kicks. Admiraal scored the seventh spot-kick for his new side who ultimately won the shoot-out 8–7 on sudden death, and secured promotion. Admiraal made his Eredivisie debut for Excelsior appearing as a substitute in a 3–1 victory for Excelsior against Vitesse on 12 August 2022.
On 29 August 2022, Admiraal joined SV Spakenburg in the third-tier Tweede Divisie on loan for the season.
- ^ "Excelsior strengthens itself with talented Luuk Admiraal". excelsiorrotterdam.nl.
- ^ "Luuk Admiraal of ASWH wins Golden Ball in Second Division, talent is Best Player of 2021". www.voetbal247.nl.
- ^ "2021-22 Dutch Eredivisie Promotion/Relegation Playoffs, Final". ESPN.co.uk.
- ^ "EXCELSIOR VS. VITESSE 3-1". UK.Soccerway.com.
- ^ "SPAKENBURG HUURT VLEUGELSPITS LUUK ADMIRAAL VAN EXCELSIOR ROTTERDAM" (in Dutch). SV Spakenburg. 29 August 2022. Retrieved 29 August 2022.
- Luuk Admiraal at Soccerway